Saturday, November 13, 2010

About the blog & DISCLAIMER


All the rights are reserved to the audio company.Making CD's from mp3 files is illegal,Buy original Cd's and cassettes from the nearest store,I am not responsible for any damage to your system due to these files.All link are from other site . All credit goes to the person who have share this album online on various sites. They are fully responsible for all album in this blog. I am just posting there albums or post in this blog for Backups for music files in my blog. I am not doing any piracy as these are my online music backups links.



This is the new blog for you all to get all the music online...All can have masti with the music downloadable online.enjoy this blog..

1 comment:

  1. to download right click on the song name and click on 'Save Link as' option..Enjoy..
    And provide us your feedback.

    ReplyDelete